PADI Open Water Certification Course – Get your lifetime certification!
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the most popular course. In three days you will have earned a lifetime PADI certification that enables you to dive worldwide.
And what better place to learn diving than by diving in Hawaii?
Before your diving class starts, you must have completed Knowledge Reviews 1-5 in your textbook or online through PADI eLearning.
COST: $399 + tax per diver
- Ages 12 and up
- Ages 10-11 with instructor approval
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials either online via PADI eLearning OR the PADI Open Water Textbook
- All scuba diving equipment EXCEPT for mask, snorkel, and fins
- eLearning knowledge review session or classroom quizzes and knowledge development
- Confined water shore training and 4 open water dives pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement.
- Answering “YES” to ANY of the questions on the waiver will require a doctor’s approval to dive.
- You must wait a minimum of 18 hours after diving before you fly or go to altitude.